I’m not sure if this is pr healed patch.

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i had pr few years ago

and i found this rash on my chest. and i was positive it was PR. but its been 3 weeks still no other rash. when i shower with hot water or when i hit the gym it feels little itchy. i will post a pic. please tell me what you guys think. Fi

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Could be just about anything..... Bug bite, ringworm (fungal infection), PR, lichen planus, granuloma annulare, contact dermatitis, or something else. Try an antihistamine and an OTC antifungal cream see if that helps. If not, get a biopsy.

• Posted

Hi - my herald patch appeared a few weeks before my torso lit up with the rash. It appeared on my hip and I thought it was a bruise. I developed another bigger patch on my chest too.

Its been 10 weeks and I still have the rash with no signs of it going away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.