I'm not well at all

Posted , 3 users are following.

for a few days I've been having intrusive thoughts about people close To me and them passing away and I have to keep checking on them to se if their ok , it makes me feel terrible having these images in my mind all the time and even tho they have eased off slightly depression of me feeling like a terrible person has really sunk in, does everyone have these thoughts or will they haunt me forever ? I can't stop breaking down right now as I just feel useless and I'm out of ideas not on how to break this cycle because ive been here to many times before, thanks if you take the time to read this and thanks if you reply too I just needed a vent I think

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi gram sorry that you're having a hard time with your thoughts. You said it's been going on a couple of days right? Have you had trouble with depression and anxiety in the past? Diane

• Posted

Yeah I've had problems for years now, I'm diagnosed with a few things so depressive episodes get tricky, pretty tired out from it all.thanks for reply btw

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.