I'm really concerned!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's been a long time since I have this symptoms, pain in my left arm down to my hands, nausea, dizziness, palpitations, nervous, sometimes shortness of breath, backpain, chest pain and now lower tightness or pain on my jaw. I did search this symptoms in google and it did say that I'll be having a heart attack so I'm terribly afraid now. I find myself checking my body from time to time and checking my symptoms. Been to doctors and ER a lot but nothing happened. All my lab test were perfect and normal. Do someone experience this as well?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

If you have been many times to ER and or your doctor and had tests then it could be anxiety but reflux and acid cam also cause that type of pain I have read. If it was serious the doctors would have picked it up
    • Posted

I've been to lots of EKG, xray, bloodtest but everything went normal. So I'm really concern what's this. Whenever I visit to doctor or ER thew will just give me panic attack relievers or diagnose me to having acid reflux.

• Posted

Hi Anna,

Did all your symptoms come on suddenly or gradually. 

Have you been eating or drinking anything that could have exacerbated your symptoms?

Are you on any medications?

You mention that you hadn’t had these symptoms for a long time so this implies that you’ve experienced it before. 

If you’ve had an ECG and blood tests that are normal it could be acid reflux, however, you should have more tests ?? X-rays and an endoscopy, and a check to for an  infection with Helicobacter Pylori for example and your Doctors should give you a proper diagnosis. 

I can relate to all of your symptoms and I’m currently on Pantoprazole 40 mgs once Daily which is controlling them. 

However, I still have to be careful not to eat highly fatty foods and I don’t drink anything fizzy or any drinks containing caffeine.

It’s very hard NOT to feel anxious and worried when you have these scary symptoms and it’s not surprising that we all turn to these forums for help and advice. Keep going back to your Doctor but try to be calm and matter of fact when you tell them your symptoms. I know it’s easy to say, but I think my Doctor just labelled me as an over anxious nutter because I was so frightened and uptight when I first saw him when this all started.

Good luck and take care and hope you’re better soon. 

Kind regards

Jane 

• Posted

Hello Jane! Thank you for taking time to respond. I've felt this for almost two weeks already. I'm afraid that I'll be having a heart attack because all my symptoms was what Google say. But the doctor keep telling me all my result is fine and everytime I go to ER because I feel that my chest is so tight and I'm having difficulty in breathing the moment they check all my vital signs everything is normal. But I feel I'm not. I don't if this anxiety or what already.

• Posted

To be honest I think your symptoms are stemmed from anxiety. A few months ago, I had some of your symptoms like back ache, jaw pains, chest pains, hands pain, and etc. I was scared. I thought I had some neurological problems. The more I googled my symptoms the more anxious I got. Try to relax your body and mind. Please stay away from Google.

Hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Thank you for replying and your advice Kim smile Last night I just did vomitted after I ate bread and banana. And my throat is like burning. Because I also do have acid reflux. The problem with me is whenever I feel any symptoms I research it right away in Google.
    • Posted

No problem Anna. Stay away from acidic food. I find drinking coconut water might help with your burning throat. Your last meal should be at 7 pm. Sleep on the wedge. Do yoga and meditate. Are you on med? 

Take care!

• Posted

Yup I'm currently taking PPI medications. And I'm also starting to do some yoga and meditation as well.

• Posted

That's great Anna. As soon as you feel good, remember to wear off of PPI as PPI can be harmful to your body. With a combination of diet, stress free lifestyle and PPI medication, hopefully you would get better in a month or two months.

If you're still not feeling well after one or two months, go see your doctor to do more testing. Did your doctor give you an ultrasound of your stomach area to see the conditions of your gallbladder and stomach?

Good luck!

• Posted

The reply from kim36731 seems the most accurate  and best suggestion. Anxiety can mimic a whole host of symptoms and the more you worry the worse you feel. It's a vicious cycle. Every symptom you described I have felt to the max and I'm still kicking. Discuss this with your Dr. and stay away from Google.

• Posted

Thank you for responding James ☺ Have you experience vomitting as well? I just did vomit last night after eating the banana and bread. And my throat feels like burning.
  • Posted

I don't recall actually vomiting but having that queasy feeling, yes, most definitely. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.