I'm really concerned!!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

It's been a long time since I have this symptoms, pain in my left arm down to my hands, nausea, dizziness, palpitations, nervous, sometimes shortness of breath, backpain, chest pain and now lower tightness or pain on my jaw. I did search this symptoms in google and it did say that I'll be having a heart attack so I'm terribly afraid now. I find myself checking my body from time to time and checking my symptoms. Been to doctors and ER a lot but nothing happened. All my lab test were perfect and normal. Do someone experience this as well?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Maybe you are having a panic attack.   Panic attacks can feel like a heart attack; was your heart checked? Have you been having any anxiety or stress recently?
    • Posted

I am stress thinking what is really my sick because the doctor can't really figure it out. They just keep saying I have acid reflux.

• Posted

Your symptoms don’t sound like acid reflux.  I get acid reflux and my symptoms are not the same as yours.  Don’t google your symotoms because that will increase your anxiety.  Ask your doctor for more tests.  If you get no help, see someone else.  Ask your doctor about panic attacks.
  • Posted

Yup sounds like the dreaded panic attack. You need to see a doctor to help you. They won't go away on their own. Sorry fell better.

• Posted

Hi Anna1223

You mentioned you are taking B12 supplements also iron. Sometime ago a friend of mine complained about pain and pins and needles in her arm while taking B12 vits. She stopped taking them for a month or so and the pain and pins and needles went away. Check what B12 is in your supplements sometime it is methylcobalamin and other times cyancobalamin, and sometimes hydroxycobalamin, what you need to take is the hydroxycobalamin B12. Try stopping them for a month or so and see if the pain in your arm abates....

• Posted

Hi Anna1223

PPI's will not allow the B12 to absorb through your gut to ilium and into your system. It is one of the meds that block absorption along with metformin which i take for Type2 diabetes, i have 3 monthly injections. In your case you need to take sublingual under the tongue or mouth sprays or patches all of which absorb through the skin.....

• Posted

The problem is there is no sublingual way in here because I'm currently living in Philippines. And I've never heard that kind of way.

• Posted

Ho Anna1223

You can get them online on well known website that sell online. I can't give the names on here as my reply will be moderated and deemed as advertising...but they begin with 'A' and 'E'......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.