I’m really concerned what’s this in vagina! I use condoms with sex so idk I’m worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

sounds like she saying you have HPV best thing go get tested for that, that is the one that causes cervical cancer

• Posted

ok good because I just looked it up what she said thats what i repeated but anyways we are not doctors etc we only go by experience so i cant diagnose you at all. whenever you go to the doctors always ask questions and ask why. and be truthful and concerned about your body and do some research to. because sometimes its really nothing keep me posted!

• Posted

no its not hpv it can look like small warts but they are not they are benign skin growth common around the vaginal opening and the labia they are not related to hpv and the strains of hpv that causes warts dont cause cervical cancer they cause warts the higher risk strains that dont cause warts are the ones that cause cervical cancer etc most people dont know they have it until they have a pap smear

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.