I’m really depressed

Posted , 7 users are following.

I’m really depressed and it’s kind of changed my perception on everything I feel it will never end I’m on Zoloft but I feel so helpless sad

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Things will get better for u try think positive if u need to chat always here to help
  • Posted

Hey. I felt like that but then i started seeking Jesus and now all of that went away. Pleae let me know if you want to get to know him..
  • Posted

Hi Elise.  I'm sorry you feel bad.  I get it.  I don't know if it is a comfort to know that you are not alone, but here for you if you want to talk.  I do pray a lot too.sometimes I just take it one hour at a time.  Some days are worse than others. If I am busy one day it seems a little better.  I hate feeling so sad all the time.  I want what the happy people have😬

• Posted

Hello Elise. So sorry that you are feeling so depressed and helpless. When I feel helpless I also feel angry and helpless too. And powerless and I hate feeling that way. Is there anything in particular going on that you would like to talk about. Diane
  • Posted

It gets better!

How long on Zoloft?

There are many alternatives to try if the zoloft isnt working.

Meanwhile concentrate on ridding yourself of the negatives in life and more on building the positives.

Sometimes that means hard choices and being honest with yourself.

You may need to be making changes (work, relationships, living , routines etc)

Strive for less material baggage, freeing yourself from perceived needs, wants & other people can dramatically improve your mental well-being. De-clutter both physically & mentally!

• Posted

Trust me it will get better.. I know you feel alone right now and like no one cares but trust me they do. Don't lose hope. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.