I'm really scared

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the last week I have been having pain from the lower left side of my back to the crease where my leg and groin meet. Some times it even moves over my left hip. It seems to radiate down my thigh, to behind my knee and into the base of my foot. The pain is not constant though and the spots in my thigh are more of a pinching feeling. I have also noticed that the ankle of that leg is slightly swollen.

I have not had any kind of accident to any part of my body to cause these pains. I have been having a few other symptoms but they may have nothing to do with this, pain in upper shoulders back of neck, my entire back will feel tight/spasms, I have extreme fatigue and am tiring out easier than normal, shortness of breath easily (only after activity) abdominal bloating/swelling and dizziness.  

Please if anyone has experienced the same, let me know what it was. I am very scared.  

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Initially, I would have suggested something neurological. Perhaps an impingement on your sciatic nerve.  But the swollen ankle suggests something else.  As does the shortness of breath.  If I were you, I'd see a doctor ASAP.  It might be something minor, but you should really see a doctor to rule out anything more serious.  Get yourself checked out.  Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.