I'm really unsure what to do now

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been doing so so so well, like I was so proud of myself because I was looking back at where I'd been when all this started and I can honestly say I was on my way on being better again, I got put on Microgynon pill which is a hormone tablet as my mum and doctor believed it was hormone imbalance because I have alllllways been a very chilled out person because I like to work things out in my head and give a best solution and suddenly this panic and fear came out of no where.. but anyway I began to take this pill and they seemed to be working, I obviously had to put the work in myself to stop obsessing over this nasty nasty disease anxiety! but anyway I started getting out alot more, seeing all my friends, getting into school everyday and trying to focus on doing well on my gcse's then I had a really rough day this Monday with my friends, nothing in particular happened but because I over analyze every little thing I made an issue out of it and made myself feel reaaaaal lonely and then I had to speak to my 'councilor' which in all honesty I didn't want to do because I know talking about it will reengage all my feelings which it 100% did because now I'm back on here again not knowing what to do with myself because I feel like I've lost my strength to do anything, like I can't think of anything but anxiety. As though there's a big dark grey cloud over my head not letting any thoughts I want to have insad sorry to be person but I'm also due for a period and there's normally a pattern in my behavior and moods and my mum said she notices the anxiety gets alot worse roud about now so I'm just curios whether it could be to do with that? Like I woke up this morning and literally within 3 seconds of waking up ''don't forget you have anxiety'' it's an absolute ball ache sad dunno what 15 year old goes on like this hahah!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yep deg pms welcome to being a female

if you want to Google look up best diets for pms!!!

Still to the pill I hate saying that but if it's helping lets get you settled

don't worry about over analyizing shows an active high iq level you have to tune it in and find something this porshe of a brain can do !!! Find a group or friends you can relate to a discussion group anything where you are chatting with similar

the good thing a out a councillor see it like somewhere neutral to offload all the crapw into the bin and walk away from it that way that episode is closed!!! You have said discussed it and now it's in a bin ended

you are doing very well keep working on vCard etc enjoy being 15

what's your plans Are you doing a levels planning g on a professional career ??

Tc

• Posted

sad Horrible, I swear I had anxiety when I was like 12/13 and it lasted literally about 6/7 weeks and was no where near this bad but oh well sad

And I don't want it to be a part of my life though, I want it to be gone and I want nothing to do with it atall so that's why I hate counciling, it makes me feel as though there's something wrong with me and my head just gets clouded with all this crap again. And honestly I don't even know what I want to do anymore, I feel like I don't know myself properly but I read that can just be part of being a teenager. I don't know if I wanna go college or do an apprenticeship cause I really do't know if college is the best thing for me sad confused but thankyou x

• Posted

I hated the thought of seeing the mad doctor as they were called 40 years ago omg I so wished I had then my psychology I'm in now wouldn't be on removing my angst I had then !! See it as a neutral place to dump craps

Yep I didn't know what to do all this choose your career stuff aaargh all I wanted to do was ride my horse and be a tomboy

eventually I found I liked science and art left school went into the navy as the wrns discipline helped me 200% my excess energy found outdoor activities l learnt to kyjak climb mountain abseil ride motorbikes whilst I was being a dental assistant many many years later I did my access course Then my bsc it took me ages to work out what I wanted

don't stress enjoy being 15

• Posted

I really feel like I'm just losing my head hahaha I don't even know what I like anymore I'm just in a world of my own

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.