I’m really worried about a pimple that fills with white pus on my nipple that won’t go away

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had this pimple for months, it does not hurt but just wont leave, i have tried multiple treatments but nothing works. I am going through puberty (is only a teenager) and it is not affecting growth of the breast or anything but I am too scared to go to the doctors. I am really really worried but haven't told anyone and i struggle with anxiety so I am obviously thinking of the worst possible outcome. Please note that I cant get to the doctors without my mum but I really don't want to tell anyone.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Edit: Could this be a montgomery gland??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.