Skip to content
micaela28677

I'm scared of my MRI results?

Hello! I'm a 16 year old female and I just got my first MRI yesterday and the doctors said that they will give me a call Monday (I got it of friday). I am so terrified that they will call and say I either have a brain tumor or MS! Everyone I know swears its just stress or something wrong with my neck. Even my GP didn't see a reason to get an MRI. So if someone could over look my symptoms and maybe give me a piece of mind.

-I get random sharp pains up the left side of my head and in my face. (I've notice that they happen when I move my neck sometimes but they just kinda happen whenever)

-I get bad tension headaches often but there's not a specific cause.

- I'm dizzy a lot and feel very disconnected from everything.

-I have sharp pains in my left ear and eye.

-My jaw and neck constantly hurt.

-I tried getting a massage on my neck and shoulders and after they finished it felt like my spinal cord was throbbing.

-I don't know if its related but I sometimes get pain in my left arm and in my hips.

-These symptoms don't seem to bother me at night or in the early morning.

If anyone could help that would be great. I already have a heart condition And I don't think I could handle another thing like that. Please help me out a little?

10 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.