I’m scared that I’m alone on this ....

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, so i have always had bad physical anxiety. ive gotten every physical symptom possible . I randomly got a panic attack and my heart was racing but my chest got instantly red. Idk why but I’ve noticed when I get very anxious and my heart races , i get a whole rash. Like my whole chest gets red sometimes my face and back of neck if I’m super panicky . idk why but this happens and i feel like im the only one that this happens to:(

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No I feel you, you're definitely not alone, the exact same thing happens to me. whenever I get anxious, or really anytime my heart beat gets faster for any reason my whole chest, face, and neck gets blotchy and red. its actually not too uncommon, it's similar to what happens when you blush, it's just for some people it happens on other parts of the body other than the face. it's nothing serious or wrong with you, it just can be a bit embarrassing sometimes

• Posted

oh wow thanks for that i feel better knowing im not alone 😃

• Posted

My sister actually has this happen. There are other people in my family with this problem too and the weird thing is that they are all females. None of the guys deal with it. I actually have rosy red cheeks instead of a red chest. But all it is is that the skin is more sensitive in that area which means it has flare ups real easy. Anything that causes an increase in blood flow will cause the redness to get worse and the heat you feel is from the blood. anger, anxiety, exercise any of those things can cause the redness.

• Posted

omg thanks i feel better. everytime i asked snyone else theyd say ph wow thats weird

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.