I’m scared what are these bumps I need help ASAP I just turned 18

Posted , 3 users are following.

I recently had sex, im new to it and im on my period but have been feeling sharp burning pain , I go to check today and see these small white bumps then two big pinkish white ones all in my vagina?!! what is it can someone anyone help? remedies ?image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey

from what youre describing and the pic they do look like a mild case of herpes. but please dont panic, 8/10 people have the virus within their system and out of that 8 only a few get symptoms visibly. Some people who do get symtoms have it so midly that they don't realise they're having a flare up.

Alot of people have one 'outbreak' and then it doesnt flare up again. Or if you do have outbreaks you can easily get medicine for it to help heal and bring down the pain.

If you think of how many people have coldsores on their face in the world and it is normal, this is exactly the same, just on a different part of your body.

I would go to your local GUM clinic to get them looked at/confirmed (they might not be) and they will be able to give you treatment.

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Looks like a rash but some more images from different angles would be needed to determine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.