I'm sharing some really good news for Bleph.

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've had bleph for over 40 years, usually 2 bad flareups per year. Thanks to this forum I have finally found something that works(thank you). As posted in another thread, I use 1 drop tee tree oil, 1 drop baby shampoo in 100 ml of water. I apply with a wet one(also good) morning and night. It works. Not only does it work, it instantly makes my eyes feel better. I had my latest flairup gone in 3 days. My wife commented to me that she has never seen my eyes look so good. Had I not found this remedy, my next course of action was going to start taking a low dose of antibiotics(sorry I can't remenber the name my eye doctor scripted me) for the rest of my life. This is my first post on this forum.....I felt so compelled to share this with all who suffer from bleph. Over the years, I have had surgeries to remove hardened stys, steroid treatments,  half of my eyelashes are gone, eyes constantly red, and the itchy scratchy feeling during a flareup....well if your reading this...you know. I will still use a good dandruff shampoo, and probably take a daily supplement of fish oil. I hope this helps. John.

6 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I'm really glad that you found what works for you. I have also found my solution on this site and it has made a huge difference in my life. 

I'm just wondering how many times a day do you wipe your eyes with this mixture? Also, I don't understand your use of the Wet Ones. Wet Ones work well on their own, therefore I'm wondering If you are saying that you put the tea tree oil & shampoo mixture on them, which would give a mixture of benzathonium chloride, baby shampoo, and tea tree oil?

• Posted

Yes that is what I use, I sooo hope it will continue to provide me with relief.  I also have started adding tea tree oil to my shampoo.
    • Posted

don't use the wet ones with the baby shampoo and teatree oil. Thats too much stuff, and hard on your eyes. Just use the tea tree iul,(one drop) , with about a dime sized worth of the no tears baby shampoo, mix in your hand, close your eyes, scrub, then rinse. Use a non preservitive eyedrop, like sustane Be gentle with your eyes!.

• Posted

Hello,

I realize this answer will be different for everyone, but I was just wondering how often you clean your lashes like this?  I just started doing it twice a day.

Thank you!

• Posted

do you appky tea tree and baby shampoo solutuon to wet wipe? Are you in the U.K...is this the blue ones?
  • Posted

Thankyou John, please keep us posted if this continues to work ! Wonderful news! 
  • Posted

Thats great John Thank you for your news and ecouraging treatment!

Question: Do you suffer from posterior or anterior Bleph?

Thankyou again 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.