I'm so proud of Dawn French

Posted , 5 users are following.

Have you seen the pictures of her in the newspapers. I think she looks wonderful, a true inspiration. I don't know how she is doing it (maybe Orlistat :D ) but whatever it is, it is working. A very pretty lady.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I just had to go and have a look, she is looking fab. I'm currently reading her book Dear Fatty and while i've only really just started its really kept me giggling!

According to the article i read just now with her story it says she lost 3st since oct just by eating healthily

• Posted

And Pauline Querk keep thinking if they can do it i can do it!
  • Posted

I agree, they are both looking great and far healthier than they've looked for a long time.
  • Posted

I agree, they both look great and a great example to us all. I think I might get Dawns book, sounds like a good read.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.