I’m so worried

Posted , 2 users are following.

hoping some of you can ease my mind.

I’ll be 48 next month. I usually get migraines right before my period. I’ve been pretty regular, this year I may have had my period a little too close in between maybe twice.

Last week after a migraine I started spotting, no big deal../

However, that migraine went away and I was left with some side affects. I have a weird tingly hot sensation in my skull that comes and goes thru out the day. They last minutes. I am dizzy , very nauseous and my anxiety is thru the roof. I swear I keep thinking I’m going to die. I am depressed and tired.

I am still spotting .. a full period still has not come and it’s been about 7 days.

I move my Head and get dizzy .. I do have some brain fog.. I’m not sure if it’s because I have so much anxiety, I can hardly focus or just another side effect of what I’m having.

I am waiting on my OBGYN to call me back with an appointment however, in the meantime is what I’m feeling normal is it part of pre-menopause or is there something else going on with me? I’ve never felt anything like this! Thank you!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Hi Margie, how are you feeling today? What you're experiencing sounds very peri to me. I used to get terrible migraines and all sorts of weird head things. I ended up with terrible health anxiety because of all the crazy symptoms. I still have it, unfortunately, despite many of my symptoms being relieved through going on HRT. The past few days I've started getting some new strange symptoms, hence coming back on here tonight! Going through menopause really is a horrible rollercoaster. Hope you get some relief. When my anxiety gets bad, I try the Calm app

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.