I'm starting a new job as a Postmates delivery person. I am worried about long urinations happening

Posted , 9 users are following.

I am a little worried about being stuck somewhere in a long line while having to go to the bathroom and not being able to hold it. I guess I can see if I can get shorter pickup jobs. Has anyone ever work for Postmates before?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If you're worried about having to go and not finding a place, then I suggest you buy heavy duty pads that you insert in your underwear and they will soak up what you discharge.

When I was leaking after prostate surgery I kept a few with me and changed them as needed.

• Posted

Though I did not have such a problem myself so far but I heard it is easy to handle it. One has of course to go to the Doc for suitable medication.

• Posted

I have a friend who keeps a large jar in his van as his "p**s jar." Works pretty good.

• Posted

I was thinking jar as well.

• Posted

Yes. This is brilliant. I too kept a jar in the car. Incredibly useful!

• Posted

You could try disposable urinals. Here's an excerpt from one that I purchased off of Amazon (however, I have never used it). To avoid moderation, I have replaced the name of the product with the word "PRODUCT".

"Many people don't think about the need for personal waste products until they are facing a dire restroom situation. Introducing PRODUCT the perfect solution for potential emergencies while traveling - this kit is perfect to keep in the car or bring when traveling in case of bathroom emergencies. You never know when you will get stuck behind a car accident for 4 hours, or when your child will need to go NOW.

The PRODUCT is perfect for car trips, private airplanes, buses and trains, hiking, boating, camping, festivals, traveling in foreign countries, long bathroom lines, and unsanitary conditions.

PRODUCT disposable urinal bags are convenient, uni-sex, sanitary, personal urinals containing "Liqsorb", the key ingredient that makes this work. Liqsorb is a combination of an exclusive non-woven fabric pouch containing a polymer substance that immobilizes bacterial growth quickly by absorbing liquid waste and turning it into an odorless, spill-proof gel bag that is waste disposal safe."

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.