I'm Still Not Experiencing Menopause at 67 years of age

Posted , 6 users are following.

Previously, I shared that I have never gone 12 months without having vaginal bleeding; therefore, believe that I am still in peri-menopause despite what previous doctors believed. i am now 67 and feel great. The bleeding is slowly stopping. I've read other posts on this forum confirming that other women are experiencing the same thing. I had not been able to respond on this forum; but have registered under a new name. Previously, I was Sesha777.

I would enjoy hearing from all women with hormonal or fibroid problems who may have discovered solutions.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I find this fascinating  I think its very interesting that some women experience it later in life.  What is your FSH?  Did you start your periods later than your peers?
    • Posted

My FSH is 18. I started at age 11 and had 1 or 2 periods a year until 2000. At that time, I began using natural progesterone which helped until 2014 when there was break through bleeding. I have never gone 12 months without bleeding and now the doctors don't believe these are actual periods. 

• Posted

Hi Beth, I would like to communicate with you privately concerning the question you ask. I'm not sure how to do that. would you like to...and do you know how?

• Posted

I will have a small gush with a clot then nothing for a day or two then a repeat if same. This has happened repeatedly. Makes me crazy.
    • Posted

Hello Bassilli. Is it possible to communicate with you privately? I would like to share something that the moderators may not allow on this forum. I am not a healthcare professional; but would like to share more personal info about myself.Thanks
    • Posted

I'm not sure Bassilli. Perhaps you can email me personally

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

• Posted

Still trying to figure out how to private message you
    • Posted

Anything you could share with me would be helpful. I am beginning to wonder if stress and certain foods have any link to the spotting.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.