I'm still sick and it's scaring me. I'm afraid to die.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm only posting this here because it's really triggering my health anxiety.

a few months ago I had some type of flu virus when they were making eveyone super sick. I felt like death. The norm.

I got a tiny bit better- then I had horrible breathing issues along with sinus problems and the doctor told me I had bronchitis along with a sinus infection.

They gave me antibiotics and stuff for my pain.

I think this was the appointment where they told I have a spasm on my lower back and neck which have gotten worse since because I didn't go to physical therapy.

Anyway, I got another cough and sinus issues so they checked and said I have a sinus/URI infection. More antibiotics.

And then... Again...

They now said I have sinus problems a bit still and some allergy issue.

I'm on antibiotics again but still feel horrible.

I have a fever, headche, nose irritation on and off, weakness, etc.

My mom swears it's fine and my spasms are just getting worse and it's allergies.

But the fever is concerning me and I'm afraid I have Lyme or something.... I can't even get to a doctor soon sad

I'm so confused guys. I've had 3 blood tests, a urine test, chest scan, head scan, spine scan, stomach scan, throat swab, and EKG.

I'm so terrified to die in my sleep from something. It's impossible for me to be *this* bad still. I don't know what to do anymore I'm so afraid to not wake up.

Please someone tell me if you've had issues like this or known someone they has..

I'm not to die sad

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.