I'm suffering from BV for two weeks. Please help me ladies.

Posted , 9 users are following.

I'm suffering from BV for two weeks. I already took up flagyl (metronydazole) and ecovag capsule for vagina. And it didn't work out. I don't know what to do. Is there any way for me to get rid of these bv to be cure and be clear? I want to feel free from this. Please help me ladies.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

There’s a lot of home remedies you could try. A lot of that is posted here or you can google home remedies for BV. I would definitely start taking a probiotic everyday and a multi vitamin. Many women have been cured just by upping their vitamins. For me what I think works best is an antibiotic from your doctor with Boric Acid after treatment or the VH essentials suppositories (which is what I used). No one thing works for everyone keep that in mind. Good luck!

• Posted

hey can you give me the link to the vh essentials suppositories? i've been suffering with this for a year now, probiotics and vitamins still didnt cure me

• Posted

I bought them at cvs but you can buy them on amazon just search VH essentials 

• Posted

Hi. I suffered with it for six months and I’ve been clear for a month now. It changed when I did the following:

Probiotics at night. Good ones that have Reuteri and rhamnosus in it. 

Apple cider vinegar daily. One tablespoon in four ounces of water.

Folic acid 1600 mg. And 15000 units of vit d. Take two in morning and one later. 

Clean with only warm water and cetaphil mild soap at most. 

Change panties if you feel moisture, were sweating etc. 

Cut out sugar 

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Thank you so much for your advice. I will try home remedies now. I'm so much happy you were able to get rid of this. Godbless you. smile

• Posted

Hi,

I'm very sorry you're going through this! I've been suffering from BV since April. I refuse to take antibiotics and reserve to natural methods. Boric Acid seems to be the most potent natural remedy. I purchased Boric Life by NutraBlast from Amazon. 7 days once per night  for mild cases and 2 per day for two weeks for severe, also, after intercourse and period. Meanwhile it's important to heal your body after taking Flagyl, so take some good probiotics like Garden of Life Womens probiotic to restore the antibiotic damage that you went through. Also 800 per day of Folic acid and a good muti vitamin. Goldenseal supplement is the most potent anti-microbial and fungal remedy and I took it for a week.  Exercise seems to take away my pain, so I force myself to do it for 30 min per day. I also don't eat bread, grains, sugars or dairy and load up on fresh fruit and veggies as much as possible. I know what you're going through and hope that you will feel relief soon, God bless and I hope this helps!

• Posted

Hello there. What foods can I eat? Thank you so much for your advice. I'll try it I really want to get rid of this. I'm really desperate to make this better.

• Posted

No bread, no sugar, no wheat, no dairy. I highly recommend that you get this book "Anti -Inflamation Diet by Jessica K. Black" for ideas on what you can eat. Eat more greens, fruit, vegies, no carbs or processed foods.  Cage free eggs, organic chicken, grass-fed beef, fish, for sides try quinoa, brown rice, steamed veggies. Eat probiotic yogurt with cultures, kefir is great. Sauerkraut and fermented foods for good bacteria. Drink at least 9 glasses of water per day!

• Posted

Thank you thank you so much. Godbless you. Hope this will work. Godbless us.
  • Posted

Try taking an apple cider vinegar soak...it's really good for the pH in our vagina.. you fill your tub up to at least your belly button with water then you pour 2cups of acv...I usually take my fingers and open up my lips a couple times and you soak for 30 mins then after I just take a shower...but make sure you don't put soap on your vagina I do this every 2or 3 days...but u really need to figure out what's causing your bv

• Posted

Thank you so much. I think I got the same situation as you. I'll try to take an apple cider vinegar soak. Like how I researched.

• Posted

I haven't tried yet. I still got my period now. Maybe I'll try it after my period. Godbless you melissa. Thank you for your advice. smile

• Posted

No do it it on your period as well, this is when your pH is really thrown off..do you live in Ohio? I'm asking cause I was wondering if you have a bassetts health store?

• Posted

Yes...all your doing is soaking in the tub...well go to your health food store to get the probiotics

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.