I’m sure it’s ovarian cancer - please help me.

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

For a few weeks now I have had spas and of pain on and off in both sides low down and both sides but higher up of pelvic area, it can be a dull ache that will last about a minute long or sharp shooting pains, I have been bloated for few months also, last 2-3 days urinating a lot more! I’m 33, periods each month and first 2 days heavy (like they have been all my life) I have 5 children under age 11, last child only 3. Last cervical smear normal, next one due this November! 

I am seriously panic stricken as I am truly convinced this pain and other symptoms to mean I have cancer in ovaries or somewhere else! I’m absolutely petrified, I’m not enjoying life and I’m not interested in doing anything! I just can’t die and leave my babies, their dads are pathetic and my kids would never cope in life without me. I don’t want to die and leave them. My blood work was all normal except low iron stores which is normal for me. I have a scan booked for pelvic area but not until the 19th of October. I’m beside myself and I just know it’s cancer 😭??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Why you think it is cancer? I had similar symptoms (dull pain over ovaries) with Pelvic Inflammatory syndrom. It can be caused by bacterias, not necessary STI. It can be caused also my mycoplasma, ureaplasma or e.coli. You should visit your doctor immideately, because if it is infection, it should be treated as soon as possible. 

Similar symptoms can be also due to the intestinal issues.

Did you checked your lymph nodes in groin? Are they enlarged?

If you are really worried, maybe you can get pelvic scan sooner than 19th october, if you go to the private clinic?

• Posted

Hi, I am sorry to hear that. I suggest you to go to see a doctor to confirm what is the cause and what disease you have got.And do not worry about that, with the devemlop of medicine, there are a great number of metrhods and medicine to treat your disease.Fuyan pills is one of the medicine, you can try it. Hope be helpful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.