I’m terrified, close to ending everything. Is this HIV?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, last week i gave this guy oral (he is not not a regular partner, it was more a one night stand thing). A week later i have noticed this on my tongue, i am thinking i have HIV and I'm honestly just terrified that my life is over because of the appearance of my tongue. I have no sore throat or pain when swallowing (probably because i have been self-medicating on paracetamol constantly), I have been feeling a bit hot then not hot, i have also been experiencing some chest pain, i do not have any pain when i pass urine, i had diarrhoea for around two - three days. went to the sexual health clinic two days after i gave the guy oral and received a rim job and they said there was nothing to worry about and come in 2 weeks so i can "ease my mind" but i didn't have this. I am also unsure of the guys status because he said he did not have it but a week later this is happening. I cant cope and I'm honestly terrified because I'm only 18 and think I've ruined my entire life. Anyone please help, I'm begging you.

imageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

now i am experiencing some mild head thumping, and lower back pain i have no idea what to do

• Edited

for me theres nothing serious and everything looks normal i forgot what those bumps at the end of the tongue called but i am pretty sure thats normal every people have it.

• Posted

Jay, your tongue looks absolutely normal to me. Everyone has thick veins under their tongue and these little bumps on the back.

Now, if I can give you some advice, don't indiscriminately self-medicate. An overdose of medication can lead to many symptoms.

As a last consideration, anxiety can also cause physical symptoms.

Relax and be careful in your upcoming sexual intercourses.

• Posted

It seems fine, we can expect the tongue to look like that, most tongues of peoples look that way.

• Posted

I'm having the same exact symptoms and my tongue looks the same. I've had tests for HIV, syphilis, and HSV come back negative but its only been a week. My Dr says it doesn't look like any of those so I think it might be HPV. Did you ever get results?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.