I'm tired of it all..

Posted , 4 users are following.

I knowing going to regret writing any of this later..Im tired of regret, stress, voices telling me that I was wrong and that I have only done wrong. My past mistaking no matter how small coming back replaying in my mind over and over again combined with outside stress and fear. I feel like I'm done with it all. My mother's love is like a weight that makes my guilt for the smallest things even worse no matter what. I've been hearing voices and see horrific images over and over again combined with my lack of sleep makes me just was to lock my self away from the world. Am I just over reacting? Is everything I feel just a over exaggerating? I just want to know so this feeling will just away I cant handle it anymore.....

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Angell trust me ove felt this way so many times .but u know what ive said to myself .screw everybody im my own person im not fake i face reality and i dnt sugar coat anything . trust me my mom tells me all the time she hates me and she wishes she never had me . u know what i do i let it go .i know im here for a reason and ill be damn if i let anyone ruin it. Angell believe in urself u are so much worth that u even know it. Much love hun! Never ever give up on urself never!!! I feel ur pain i still do i still feel worthless at times but u know what . screw everybody i think to myself im here for a damn good reason . and u see know to think of it i might just be here to listen to people just like u and me . i got u much love . please love urself always u are beautiful inside and out.
  • Posted

Hi you need to see your doctor and get some medical help.  Ad's might help but counselling certainly should help you deal with the past.  We all make mistakes but as long as we learn from them it can change into a more positive event.  We cannot change the past - only our attitude towards it.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.