I'm too scared to die and I've just ruined a friendship because of my anxiety.

Posted , 2 users are following.

please help me. I've been depressed and I feel like I have no one to talk to. my best friend just called a break on our friendship saying that ive changed when she knows I'm struggling with anxiety and I need the constant reassurance that I'm not being annoying and all. and now I can't help but feel that it's my fault. I want to die but I'm so scared, I'm ruining everyone's lives just because I'm too scared to end mine. I have no one to talk to and no one who will understand me.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

if you’re suffering from severe anxiety, it’s not your fault. Millions of people have this condition. Now is not the time to turn against yourself. Now is the time for you to get some support for this so that you can live the life that you deserve!

for now, don’t worry about other people. People move on with their lives. And you need to also do that. Their lives are not destroyed because of you. They are stronger than you think and so are you!

find out where you can get some counseling. You need to speak with somebody one on one for support and managing the anxiety. There are many resources out there for free or low-cost counseling. you can even asks somebody at a church because very often they have free counseling. Or they can point you in the right direction.

We all go through stressful times in our life. That’s part of our journey.

It’s not so much what happened. It’s how we react to it that’s important!

you have value, gifts and talents and so much more to discover about yourself! it’s time to take care of you! ❤❤❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.