I'm very scared please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have had the same sexual partner for 3 years and after a terrible breakup I was feeling very depressed. I ended up meeting a guy on Tinder 2 months later and I found out he had HPV (I did not have vaginal sex, it was only oral sex and I noticed after 30 seconds in something was up.) Then, I met another guy who I eventually had sex with. I've noticed everytime I have sex with him it would hurt and burn so much when he would put it in and keep going. If you look in my vagina opening, theres basically a medium sized red spot on each side of my vagina. I'm thinking it's from penetration because everytime he would penetrate me I would barely be aroused. Could it just be the friction? I do have discharge at times and sometimes its a very strong smell or barely a smell at all. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It could just be friction.. but then again it is more likey to be a yeast infection given the fact that there is discharg and a smell... i would recomend looking at your cervix in a miror or somthing and then seeing if there is discharge coming out of it and if so then just describing or if u are comftorable with it posting a picture to this forum....also it doesnt sounf like hpv although u may have it since symptoms might not show for months. If it is a yeast infection you shouldnt have much to worry about and u can get stuff from a doctor to help it but if u arent comftorable with going to a doctor u can search up some natural ways to cure a yeast infection or i can tell u a few things rhat may help
  • Posted

It's probably because of his semen... It's probably high. Check my post and see what worked for me!

• Posted

I suggest that you go to the doctor. None of the symptoms that you're describing are normal. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.