I make myself ill!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have felt fine all day, however my health anxiety is sky high! Does anybody ever look in the mirror and convince themselves they look poorly? Then all the symptoms kick in?

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Hi I do this sometimes like I wake up in the morning feeling ok then I start thinking about my anxiety pain in my arm and chest then my anxiety is through the roof it's horrible I hate it I jusst want to be normal again
    • Posted

Any pain I get anywhere on my body i think straight away that I'm dying im always on edge and checking my body for illnesses
  • Posted

Hi!I don't even look in the mirror and the symptoms Will kick and will be there day in and day out 😡
    • Posted

Blurry vision dizziness sharp shooting pain in my head neck tension loose stools speech problem tightens in my face ringing in my ears Hart pulpation. And don't let me continue cause I will not stop 😳
    • Posted

My heart palps have actually calmed down I just feel very on edge! Does your stomach make noises?
  • Posted

Yes it happens to me all the time. Feel okay one minute then the slightest ache or pain and I start looking up symptoms on the Internet making my anxiety worse than ever but cannot seem to stop!!!
  • Posted

Kirsty are you on any meds?  I've been reading your posts for a few months now and you repeat the same questions.  I think if you feel this bad you need to do something about it. You are constantly asking about stomach noises, wee colour etc.  Please end this for yourself, there is always a way out.  If you are worrying this much about stuff you need to get help.  Life is too short to be stressing out about silly symptoms.
    • Posted

Agreed and I've had ok few weeks. Then something else crops up. Loads of people are constantly posting on here. That's what this site is for. Life is too short I agree but we are all on here for a reason.
  • Posted

I do this I look at my lips and realise they are whiteish and that's it I'm then going crazy with illnesses iv come up with all sorts any feeling I get that's it I jump to the worse .

Today iv woken with yawning a lot and feeling I can't get a normal breathe now it's lead to room spin feeling like when your drunk I can't seem to snap out of it but I'm guessing it's from been worried about the breathing not a normal day goes by now 😐...They is always something or I can go half way through the day to hit a brick wall of anxiety and that's it got tiered of trying to fight horrible isn't it

• Posted

I'm the exact same steph. But I'm feeling a lot better this morning. I had a good nights sleep. I'm using the whole, I'm fine stop being a drama queen Kirsty approach! The more I stress the worst things are. I don't feel I need meds cos I know I can control it. Sometimes I just let it get the better of me. I have seen people who are on meds write on here all the time constantly so clearly they don't help that much! Don't want to fill my body with crap. I'm a strong person deep down. This is just a wierd phase I am going through x
    • Posted

I do this, when i take my make up off i think eww i look so pale maybe im ill? some mornings i wake up fine then on my way to work im like ugh i feel rank. i did a hard gym class last night so today i am all achy and tired and even thats making me feel bad!! Stress and anxiety cause phsical symptoms so its a viscious circle. x
    • Posted

That's how I feel about meds too hun! My friends on them she still has everyday symtoms ect I don't want to damage my body more iv tried ciatrpram and I had horrible side effects /reaction so I'm petrified of any others I know deep down I'm strong enough I'm been through years of been able to get through this but this time it feels different just proving a little harder to grace rid of how long have you had it for ? X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.