I michael moscardon 32yrs old

Posted , 4 users are following.

I will ask a favor I have a thoracic aorta aneurysm now last Ct autogram defined a measurements 5*2 cm enlargement now what can I do now I'm scared about this big pressure to help me this problem I have one son 5 yrs old I needed your help 

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

so what is the plan? are you in the States? is it caused by htpertension? or genetic?
    • Posted

I don't have money 19230$ for operation I'm here in Philippines I don't have work

• Posted

Hi Michael,

So sorry about your diagnosis. You don’t have insurance? How are you paying for your CT scans and doctor visits? For now, you need to keep your blood pressure LOW! Avoid stress, and no lifting heavy objects/no straining. If you don’t have insurance, can you negotiate to lower the fees with the hospital and surgeon, and make payments?

• Posted

I don't have have insurance here .. last Ct autogram my self to pay a lot for Ct autogram some other X-rays etc..but now almost my money all ready finish..yes alway thinking this may blood pressure always maintain 120 or 115 over 70 

• Posted

Almost the ospital here the price so very expensive I need to some charity to help me about this situation 
  • Posted

I understand the General hospital in Manila is a large multi - discipline 1500 bed hospital. The hospital caters for 500 bed for private fee paying patients and 1,000 beds for non fee paying patients....not sure what you are asking for?
    • Posted

I will asking for surgery for thoracic aorta aneurysm here in Philippines 
  • Posted

If you are looking for charity, you can set up a GoFundMe page and promote it via Facebook and other social media sites. Ask family and friends for help...whatever you have to do to have your surgery. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.