I might be pregnant but I'm on the pill, what do I do?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm on the combined pill, and honestly I'm not very good at taking it. Mostly in the weekends, I'll sleep through my alarm and take the pill a few hours late, and if I've been at someone's the night before sometimes I completely forget till the afternoon (I usually take it at 7 am). Combined with this, I am relatively sexually active, I have a regular partner and I assumed since the pill's effectiveness is so high it'd be fine for him to always cum inside even when I took it late.

In the past month I've become extremely bloated, and I NEVER used to get bloated, I didn't even know what it felt like till recently. I've had a noticeable increase in discharge too over this month and in the past week or so, my breasts have been sensitive and felt fuller and I've been really tired and moody. And those are just the changes I've noticed off the top of my head. I'm peeing more often and my appetites gone really weird, either I could eat everything in sight or i just have no appetite or interest in food.

I'm planning to wait to see if my period comes and I've had some light cramps and brown discharge but I've heard that can happen whether or not you're pregnant.

I also have been drinking often as it's been the October holidays, would that affect the baby if I was pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? If I am, what do I do, I'm only seventeen and I don't want to sabotage my life but if I am pregnant I do want to at least really consider keeping it. I'm just not sure and I need advice.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.