I might have heart issues but i'm not sure exactly

Posted , 2 users are following.

Yesterday was my first time donating blood after getting rejected 2 years consecutively for high blood pressure or fast pulse rate (can't rmb which)

I am a female, 20 this year and weigh 45kg. My BP was 134/81 and pulse rate 99/min. I was cleared during the medical checkup thus was able to donate blood. But i went home to check that my BP was considered high for my age and that it is stage 1 hypertension.

I know i was pretty anxious while my blood pressure was taken but i get anxious over some things in every day life as well so i've noticed my heart racing at times.

Can someone please advise if this is normal? I don't pay attention to my diet & don't exercise regularly, maybe i should start doing so...

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi shermang i think your bp is in normal range and you can lower it by simply going on a good and healthy life style and exercise. Always think positive and enjoy life avoid being stressed because it will give you more illness. Find something that will make you happy and posite and take time to relax

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.