I Might Have Urethritis?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hey. I'm new to this and I'm hoping that someone can help me figure out what I got since Dr. appointments are so hard to get since this whole COVID thing. About three weeks ago i tried using a TENGA egg to add a little change to my sex life. I washed it and used it. The next day while I was in the shower i noticed that one lip of my penis (meatus) was slight swollen. It was just that and nothing hurt. I thought it was some inflammation and it would have gone away by now. 2 weeks after (present) that I started getting the urge to urinate frequently and it burns after i finish urinating. I must have gotten a bacterial infection or probably masturbated too hard without a proper amount of lubrication? Has anyone ever experience something like this? It doesn't have to be masturbation related but like the swelling of one side of the meatus and the constant urge to urinate and burning sensation? Any bit of information helps. I would greatly appreciate it.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Many possible cases here but I will just note the things that I am too suspicious about:

1. Tenga Egg. this stuff is made of silicone material. If it is made in china, it is made with a toxic manufacturing substance (i forgot what it was) that are used to soften plastic. It has a strong smell and, according to my research, is potentially harmful.
    2. Along this tenga egg includes a small pack of lubricant. If it is made in china, personally to me, it is not safe.
    3. This tenga object does not actually imitate a vaginal pleasure. You use it by stroking and presses down to your penis putting pressure on your glans, expanding that might expanded your meatus too.
    4. Tenga egg is for one time use only... according to the manufacturer's recommendation.

but I hope it is not related to that tenga egg as I see so much people in the reviews using it and were happy.

That inflammation might be caused by something else and lets hope it is just a mild uti. Get a urologist asap.

Tip. Use a condom when using any sex toys. It may not be a vagina that can give you aids and stds but can still potentially give you a freaky uti tortures.

• Posted

im no doctor but sounds like a uti to me.

send that message through mychart to your regular doctor. might get you some antibiotics.

• Posted

Here is a photo of what it looks like.

• Posted

Hey Mate, Any update on your condition?

• Posted

hey mate, any update on your condition? I'm experiencing the same Symptoms

• Posted

Any updates? Im having similar symptoms..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.