I might of found the answer to the Dizzy part from withdrawing from Gabapentin

Posted , 2 users are following.

When we finally get off this horrible drug, I feel the body is senitive to all food and other drugs that we use.  This includes sodium.  If the daily allowance is 2,000 per day I feel some of us have to cut in half.  I was feeling dizzy for some time now.  I took my blood pressure, and it was high.  I had low before this Gabapentin.  I ate some food that I would normally eat. The sodium was a nomal about that the average person would have.  Then I strated to cut the sodium.  I started to feel a littel better.  I never had a problem before with this. I feel strongly its the gabapentin that changed my chemistry.  Naomi

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry some spelling errors, cant edit it...wrote this 6:00 am..LOL
  • Posted

I am definitely with you on how gabapentin has changed my body.  My BP was normal and even low normal a month ago...and I went back onto the gabapentin and it is now very high.  I am on meds for the BP.  I am just hoping I can get the MVD surgery and it is successful so I can get off these drugs.
    • Posted

I will pray all things will work out for you...I trust my higher power God...He will restore...
    • Posted

I prayed for you..I got drink lots of water or seltzer...96.7 fm klove radio is very encouraging and healing to listen too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.