I miss at my lowest

Posted , 6 users are following.

i was coping so well, however I feel I can't be who I am, I like with my group up son, who works full time, most of my days are staring at 4 walls, even if I try to do something it is vetoed by my son. I have a grandson and I would like to spend more time with him but it is constantly frowned on, as if I would ne a liabilility, it's my grandson for good ness sake,, my life is like walking on glass waiting to see what the next issue is, I don't keep well and please help, I tried to take my own life last night to no success,

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Trish,

I feel like you do, when I allow myself to get there. It's time to reach out again to those who really understand how we feel, the many people out there who are going through this along with us. We just can't expect anybody who doesn't experience this for themselves, to believe it . I'm in the same situation with my husband and two kids. I believe that we can help those who need our support. We can't bail or we let down each other. Please Trish, let's support each other, at least. I need someone else outside of my family, so I don't lose my family. In time, they will come around..I got to believe it.I'm starting to have more better days than not so...

• Posted

Im barely able to do stuff these padt 3 days. I had to dig a trench around a sunroom for my parent's house we are trying to sell for my parent's so they dont run out of funds. It flooded in there on Thurs so Fri an Sat I dugg trench around so wouldn't do it again. Sure enough Im so sore an hurting I can barely move. Epsom salt baths, Ibuprofen x4, magnesium, Vit.D, Omega 3,6,9. My husband an teen sons dont get it. How bad I hurt an sick of hearing it. But I have to listen to my body. Im also stopping Effexor which I think angered the Fibro. I had wide spread body pain everyday for 3wks. Took it for 5 wks. On day 5 of stopping so Im sure some of this not feeling good is fr it also. But why does anythinv out of ordinary I do put me in massive pain an in bed!! Ridiculousl. Iv tried Cymbalta an it did help pain but blood pressure shot up to 177/ 96!! Iv also got depression an anxiety so I know how you feel. I listen to music in ear buds. Walk. Get out if you can. Talk to someone. Do you need a psychiatrist? Chronic pain people do sometimes develop depressed moods. Please see someone about your obtrusive thoughts an self harm. There is a solution somewhere. Im looking into Black See oil. An holistic ideas. Opiates just cause me to be manic, mean an in bad mood or knock me out. Trust me. Iv gone thru Tramadol withdrawls in 2014. I was up to 15 a day! Taken for 8 yrs. Horrible! Talk about low self esteem! A druggy! Thats how I felt an how I feel if I ask for pain meds about anything! They (Tramadol) also increase Seratonin an norepinephrine in brain so when I quit, depression hit along with Menopause! I was 46. !!

Please get some help somehow. Praying for you

• Posted

Trisha, you need to talk to your son and tell him that You have to he able to do things and not justbatare at the wall. Can you find out if there is a support group near you thatbyou can go to, or try to get to an art class or yoga, something thanks interesting to you but that doesn't take it out if you. You also need to see a counsellor or a doctor. Please mind yourself and don't lose faith in yourself!

• Posted

I have had my low points too. But think of your son and grandson. They wouldn't want for you to take your life. I think my niece is what keeps me going. She puts a smile on my face everyday. There are times when I am in so much pain that everything hurts and no matter what I do i can't get comfortable. But I know it's temporary. And it too shall pass.

We had a snow storm the other week and I had to dig out not only my car but my neighbors. Like zio10 said I hurt for weeks but I know my neighbor had pneumonia and it would've been worse if she did it.

There are days that we can do stuff and sometimes we over do it but only you know your body. You need to talk to your son and explain that while it is sweet that he is trying to take care of you that you are not an invalid. My neice sometimes hurts me when she climbs on me, but she knows that I have inside owies and she just has to be careful. But again you need to discuss your feelings. Talk to a therapist, your family, friends, here on the site but please talk and know that your family loves you. They may not be handling your illness well. They are trying to shelter you but they are trying to care care of you because they love you.

You need to have personal interaction. If you can't leave the house then what about a visiting nurse or they have organizations that set up companions. Someone to come over and talk or even get you out to do errands or see places. There are options and besides you always have us to rant to. We have been there done that on this site. And this is the one place that understands all the pain and frustration that you are feeling. Remember this too shall pass. It's what gets me through.

• Posted

Omg Trisha its not often i cry but what you put had me in tears, we are in very similar positions. Im lucky at the moment because my daughter and grandson who is 2 are living with me but they are going to move out. My kids have seen how i can be with fm like falling over, being shaky and very forgetful so when she has left me will i ever get to have him stay?

​As for suicide i think about it all the time because i am basically stuck in 4 walls and dread what the future may hold for me. Ive always suffered with depression which maybe makes things worse or not im never sure whats down to fm or just normal llfe. I pray that i never take my life before my time is due because i wouldnt want my grandson when he is a bit older to have to tell his friends this. Plus my kids dont have a dad, he died falling downstairs and my dad is dead from cancer. My grandson has only his mum and me so i will continue hopefully to cope with pain so bad while i get joy from watching my grandson grows into a man. Please get help for your depression and try and think of all the other people in the world with the same as us or worse. Sending love.

• Posted

Thanks ever so much too all of you kind souls who reached out to me. My family have rallied around me and got me to see doctor, who was wonderful, I'm being referred on to a psychiatrist and also changes are getting made to my current medication, my doctor says, that through the years your given all these tablets to treat ailments but then 3 to 5 years later these tablets don't work too well together and can cause really bad side effects, so it's a matter of stripping back all my mess and then reintroduce the important necessary ones to me, it's going to take time but my family is behind me and are again helping my morale, as well as that thank you guys for taking time to write a few lines of support and comfort, they touched my heart, that there is fellow sufferers out there. I'm going to travel this journey xxxxxxxxx thank you all 🤝

• Posted

I am so happy for you that things have changed for the better, that you're family have rallied around you and that you've seen such a lovely doctor! Things will get better for you now and you'll have people looking after all aspects of your health. Take all the help you can get and enjoy all the wonderful things that will open up in you're life! Your renewed happiness shines through you're words, it feels like you've a new lease of life! Wishing you all the best in the future, please come back and let it's all know how you are doing. xx

• Posted

Ty and stop me!!!! Lol xxxx loads of hugs and kisses to all off you here that I treasure dearly xxxxxxx 🙌🙌?????💝💖

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.