I missed my period for three months but nothing shows on ultrasound. But my belly keeps growing

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello guys, my name is Michelle. I have been missing my period for three months and have so many pregnancy symptoms. I even get a lot of pain. My belly keeps growing and getting fuller. I went to the doctor and they can't tell me what's wrong with me. I took a urine test but it shows negative. If i calculate then i am 11 weeks pregnant and a medium size bump shows under my belly button. So i want to know if there is a baby or is there someone out there who experiences the same thing? I even went to make an ultrasound but nothing shows. They say it can be that the baby is not so big yet to detect it. Is that possible?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If you are pregnant it would show on ultrasound or on the pee test not sure why they would lie to you and keep you guessing! Being bloated and feeling period symptoms (similar to pregnancy symptoms) does not mean you are pregnant. There are many reasons one gets the symptoms to begin with, the brain, uterus, and ovaries work together to create hormones that cause these symptoms while you go through the cycle. You should go to a gyno who properly checks why you missed 3 months of period. Check the underlying problem first. Also check your diet. Something you are eating can cause bloating as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.