I need a way to lose weight

Posted , 16 users are following.

No time to eat right no time to exercise I live on a farm is there a chemical that can boost my metabolism? Not carve my hunger that's not a damn scam I saw dnp (Dinitrophenol) was option but apparently it's not allowed in USA for consumption. But I wanted that effect of increase of metabolism. Can any1 point me in direction****

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Living on a farm is perfect for exercise, the work needed to run a farm should mean you don't need exercise on top!

If you have time to eat (everyone does its what keeps you alive) you have time to eat well.

Sit down and make yourself a priority, make meal plans, batch cook healthy meals and freeze for later so you only need to reheat.

Don't stick dangerous chemicals in your body to try n trick it into losing weight... Do it the correct way

• Posted

'If you have time to eat, you have time to eat well.' - should be on a t-shirt (I say this as someone who doesn't often enough).

• Posted

there is never a good time to start a good eating regime but you just have to 'take the bull by the horns' (no pun intended with you living on a farm) and get on with it - chemicals are not the way forward and probs only a temp fix in any case - you need to change your life style and make time for yourself as the person above has already stated - and good advice above in my opinion too - good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.