I need advice

Posted , 7 users are following.

I know I keep posting time and time again but Im having a very hard time rite now. I'm on day 28 of 10mg citalopram. I was doing very good but the last 2 days I feel like I did before the pills. I don't understand. I can't get in the doc until Thursday. Please I need advice and help. Is this just a blip? Is this normal? Has this happend to anyone? Will it pass? Thank you all very much.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI Scott, when you see the doc, it might be worth asking to go up to 20mg.  10mg is still quite a low dose.  Sometimes, if you have a crash, it means you need to go up a dose.  I had to go all the way up to 40mg before I stabilised. Good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.