Posted , 10 users are following.
I am brand new here and awaiting my referral to the GI which is coming up in March. I would like to give you a run down of some of my experiences and symptoms I would really appreciate hearing from people with similar experiences and hearing any advice you may have:
- Since Nov incredible pain which is always there but sometimes more intense right where my appendix is (they originally admitted me to emergency with suspected appendicitis)
- Years of pain in right side in line with navel which comes and goes
- Frequent urgency with D
- Sometimes constipation (especially when taking NSAIDS)
- Hard poo is usually very thin/flat - pencil/ribbon shaped
- Since last year fluctuating temperature up to 38 degrees
- Occassional heart palpatations
- Blood and protein in urine
- Slightly elevated WBC and CRP (infection and inflamation)
- 7 sets of antibiotics since Nov which have done nothing
- Occassional blood in poo - bright red on wiping
- Blisters on inside of lips
- Fatigue and depression
- Blood filled blister appeared on butt cheek last week (not infected)
- NOTHING on CT scan
- Also, not sure if this is related, but last year my periods changed so I was not having a proper one but lots of spotting. Coil seems to have settled this down. I am mid 30's so it should't be menopause...
I have now been referred to gastro and urology because nobody seems to be able to help me and I feel like I am not being taken seriously by GPs. Has anyone had similar symptoms? Is it possible that Chrons does not show on a CT scan?
Sorry for the babble, but I feel like I am losing my marbles now...
1 like, 18 replies