I need an impartial point of view

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am not sure if my anxiety is the main issue. But I really love this person with all my heart. He doesn't believe that I do. We had a troubled past, I told him my feelings, for a while it was good. But then he said that I am self-centred unable to listen and I make myself look like a victim. I believe that is true. We didn't speak for like months and we started to talk again, he wants to be my friend but he doesn't trust me at all. And it hurts, I don't know how I can redeem myself from the past.

I did mistakes with him by mislistening and that has pushed him away. He's now here, and I seem to don't the same thing I always assume the worst. He says that I manipulate the all thing so I can make myself look like a victim. I think the worst income all the time! I can't help it... When I said that he thought that it was an excuse.

I really need an impatial opinion on this! I love this person I want to be his friend! But how can I overcome the past and stop to hurt him ...?

I had troubled personal past, issues in family and difficult relationship with my parents. I don't know if that is a sort of factor... maybe I am throwing my frustrations to this person ? I am bad in communicating and expressing how I feel... I tend to not to say stuff, but when I do it hurts the other person

Thank you for taking time to read this,

Enjoy your Sunday.

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Faouzia

If either party has lost trust in the other or if the other is using this distrust as a prop to get at the other you will fight and discuss this attitude you both have again and again, it will never work.

It is no good the man punishing you again and again for something that has passed

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.