I need encouragement

Posted , 8 users are following.

I really need encouragement, friends. My free T3 and T4 have always been in range, it was my TSH that was low at the outset of this four months ago. We now have my TSH at a 1.33 (range being .4 to 4.0). However, I feel worse now than I did when my TSH was lower. I have developed joint pain the last few weeks, tingly hands and feet, I feel more physically tired, yet I’m still not sleeping well. I have also started battling dizziness, still have random heart stuff from time to time, and just really really miss feeling like ME. Could someone with more experience please give me some advice or encouragement because I’m just completely at a loss lately. 

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry, it's exactly the same for me. Yet I feel much better than ever before and have hope to maybe be cured in 2 months. Also, when you start having problem with your thyroid, it's for life, that it is low or high, you always will have to keep an eye on it. Most important it's to feel better and learn how to live with it,  It's not that bad. Cheer up !!

• Posted

Are you currently on any medicines, such as a beta blocker or thyroid medicine?
    • Posted

Yes sir, I’m on 5mg of methimazole, and 40 mg of propranolol per day for heart stuff. 
    • Posted

Methimazole is too low,I take 20mg in the morning, 2 tablets of 10 mg and I take the same as far as propranotol 20mg in morning and 20 mg at night.   

I takes at least 2 weeks before it starts to stabilize you and longer for you to feel better.  As I said, I feel so much better now and it's been 6 weeks

• Posted

Ajb

When you have Graves’ disease 

Your body is producing too much Thyroid hormone which in turn causes you to be in “ high gear “

And  that leads to you running

“on empty “     

If you can understand that scenario ....:::then you will understand this too ...

Your Immune System is likely the cause of your condition , of course it can be that it runs in your family too , 

Your immune system is attacking your Thyroid Gland and making it overproduce .. 

So ... to make a long story into a shorter one .. you need to replace all that your immune system has robbed from your body .

That means   .. just like a car running on empty .. there are several things needing replaced and in the case of a car , it could be oil , water , petrol , grease 

..... etc etc etc ..

But in the case of our bodies ... there are things needing replaced so that our bodies begin to work as it was designed to do 

...... these things are  

Vitamins  ,  Minerals  and Nutrients 

... and until you DO  replace them you are not going to be at Optimum Health .. you can be sure  of THAT !!!

So ...  you need to learn the Vital  Importances  of ...

Vitamin B 12  (sublingual ) 

Selenium

Magnesium

D3   +     K2 mk7

As well as 

Vitamin B1

Vitamin B6

Vitamin B Complex

Zinc 

Potassium

Vitamin C

Vitamin A

And  VERY HIGH DOSE

ACIDOPHILUS  ( I take 40Billion     per day )

ALL OF THE ABOVE TO BE THE BEST QUALITY  AND HIGH DOSES.....

There are others too.....

These are all to be taken for  the benefit of your overall  body .. but also to feed and calm the Immune System , in an effort to have it leave your poor Thyroid Gland alone and leave it in peace.

... to work in the way that it used to .. always helping you to feel like  “ the old you “

Many of us have tried this regime

And it has worked 

I have stayed In remission  now for over 3 years and I intend to stay that way .. so for  me it is as easy as pie !

I now know how to do it and I DO

YOU could do it too..   🦋

Be Strong   .. feel empowered 

And go for  it   !     

B  Vitamins 

magnesium  

D3 

Etc will all help with muscular pain .. So  don’t worry too much ... the pain will leave you as your levels all become OPTIMUM   ... not just  ... NORMAL

Best of luck  

Mx🌹

• Posted

Madge, THANK YOU for an awesome, encouraging reply! I have had many of these levels checked, and all are in normal range (magnesium, vitamin B’s, D’s). However, I just yesterday bought D3, a multivitamin heavy on the B’s, and glucosamine sulfate for my joints. It’s a strange journey, trying to blindly find that magical place where your body finds happiness once again. I have been telling everyone I know: get your blood tested while you’re healthy! Have you thyroid levels on file, that way you don’t have to blindly wonder where your “happy place” is! Do you think I should feel better where my levels are, or do you think it’s possible my TSH still needs to go higher before I find my place? 
    • Posted

Ajb

Glad to help .. BUT

ITS NOT ENOUGH TO BE CALLED  “NORMAL “

You MUST  be 🦋 OPTIMAL   🦋

That means   ... high doses 

And I’d definately do away with a multivitamin ..  not enough of anything in there !

You don’t take Selenium ?

But a healthy Thyroid depends on having Selenium 

Magnesium is an absolute MUST 

but some cause loose Bowels movement .. do watch for that 

B1

B6

B Complex 

And

B12     ( should  be sublingual )  

........as under the tongue there are many blood vessels where it will be absorbed into the bloodstream quickly  as opposed to through the gut !

These are the ones that will help with many issues  of thyroid disease   Including lost muscle ENERGY

D3   Should be taken with

K2  mk7

And  Magnesium  

As they are very important for Calcium 

Distribution and placement

If you want to get well .. you need to try your best to 

Replace all of the above ..

.....Then your immune system will allow you to enjoy a Thyroid Gland  that is back to normal and working at normal pace ... allowing YOU  to be  you again.

Every single one of these nutrients has a purpose  for repairing  the Thyroid Gland .

If you Google 

Magnesium Deficiency / Thyroid 

You will see how the deficiency affects your Thyroid ..

Do that with each one to see how they will repair you and bring you back to Health.

Mx🌹

• Posted

Hi Madge,

Your results are amazing.

I am suffering with graves for 8 years still on medication with ‘ups n downs’ but never got remission.

Just recently discovered acetyl l-carnitine (thanks God) and for few months I felt great, my tests are ok,

but now I feel it's not enough because my heart is often still out of its natural rhythm.

I take b12, b complex, multivits, d3, k2 mk7,r+ alpha lipoic acid,omega3, probiotics, zinc and magnesium.

I am a fighter and searcher, and believe that our bodies can recover from anything,

just need to feed them properly and be very selective in our choice of vitamins and supplements.

This is why I'd like to ask if you could, please send me the brands(or links) and the doses of the supplements & vitamins that you take. My email is or post here.

Thank you,

Tina

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

• Posted

I’ll rrpky by private message Tina ...I’m on holiday but soon ...

Mx🌹

• Posted

Shut the f**k up ! I can't stand people like you. People are suffering and you come on here talking about vitamins.

• Posted

Hi Ajb hoping you are well now. I’ve been diagnosed recently with overactive thyroid and it took years before I finally know what’s wrong with my body, of all those years suffering, now I’m feeling much better although still minor weakness and dizziness along with hair thinning and insomnia. carbimazole 5mg 3 time a day and propranolol 10mg 2 time a day make almost all my symptoms alleviated hoping for this to continue. I wish and pray for everyone past recovery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.