I need helo

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 17 years old and i have had sex and i do use condoms, when i masturbated and inside my vagina maybe a finger long i felt a lump and sometimes if i do masturbate is bleeds, i don't know what it is and i don't really want to tell an adult about it because I'm not good at talking about situations like this

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

You need to see a gynecologist to be examined. If you feel comfortable, confident and mature enough to have sex it's time to take on the responsibility of your sexual health. I imagine even a doctor would not venture to guess what the issue is without examining you.

I was your age when I first saw a gynecologist. It's not a big deal and it's important in this day and age that once you start having sex that gyn exams are a regular part of your health care. Good luck.

• Posted

i had cysts in the past when i had surgery to have my appendix out and i had two cysts on my ovarys

• Posted

So if are you saying you may have more cysts growing all the more reason to see a doctor. No one can help you if you aren't willing to talk with either a parent or a doctor.

• Posted

Thanks for the advice. I had it before i had sex too i think.

• Posted

you may have contracted an STD ?Even using condoms is no guarantee. However it may be just a cyst,which can be easily removed. Definitely go see a gynaecologist and then you will be sure what is wrong.

• Posted

you may have contracted an STD ?Even using condoms is no guarantee. However it may be just a cyst,which can be easily removed. Definitely go see a gynaecologist and then you will be sure what is wrong.

• Posted

• Posted

i had cysts in the past when i had surgery to have my appendix out and i had two cysts on my ovarys

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.