I need help !!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the past two to three years ive had an illness that I feel ill never recover from ... Ill start from the begining ... I woke up one day and knew there was something wrong I had a whitish yellow coating on my tongue and was massively fatigued .. I thought nothing of it at first but then it got worse and started destroying my tonsils and making me feel terribly worse . After a while I noticed my facial features getting really puffed out and voice getting coarse so I went to the doctors but they just cant help me and im just going nowhere fast ... My symptoms are puffed ou face(not sure if its moon face ) constant dehydration . Fatigue . Rapid weight gain . Thin skin .  Ive been in nd out the doctors but getting nowhere

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you been tested for over active thyroid?. Go back to dr x also when my daughter had glandular fever she was very puffy and sore throat and can affect thyroid and will give you tummy ache and liver issues x worth checking x 
  • Posted

Hi Matt,

The coating on your tongue and tonsils sounds like a fungal infection...thrush.

Have you been tested for a fungal infection. It may have got into your system.

go back to GP for a blood test....best wishes

• Posted

I had similar symptoms and it turned out to be Epstein Barr.  It is a virus that stays in your throat.  It is related to mono and a blood test can tell you if you have it.
  • Posted

Have you checked your thyroid function? Sounds a bit like inactive thyroid..This could get a lot worse so try to check that even if its to rule it out.
  • Posted

Hi Matt if you have had any dental work or any surgury in that area I suggest you get checked for ostiomalitus it can last for years and can only be treated by a iv antibiotic,  Good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.