I NEED HELP!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started doing yoga, meditating and even converted to Buddhism within the past 2 months. I have felt amazing. Stable. Just seen through Dr.everything was good until the past week. At night when I try to sleep I actually feel someone or something massaging my feet gently. I'm not a believer in god,ghost or the supernatural. But I instantly thought it was my dad who past away 5 yyrs ago. My husband says my Adderall is making me have hallucinations. I'm suppose to take seroquel at night but I dont. Maybe I should stop. What if I take it and nothing changes? He also said my happiness and positive attitude has gone away too

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It strikes me as odd that your husband thinks the adderall is causing hallucinations as someone who has been on adderall for many years I have never heard that to be one of the symptoms, ever. I saw that you listed a medication I am unfamiliar with but also said you don't take it.

Can I ask for a list of your medications? Perhaps two of them don't work well together. Do you agree with your husbands assessment or are you looking for a way to make him understand you?

I support yoga and certainly don't think of negativity when I think of it. I just feel like you may need to post more information to understand what the real problem is.

• Posted

I have been having the feeling that someone is rubbing my feet. I can feel hands fingers everything
    • Posted

And what combintaion of medication do you take and what diagnosis do you have?
    • Posted

since you didn't list adderall is it new? you are already taking 5 medicines and i am not familiar with all of them but at least one is to be taken at night. adderall is a stimulant, if you are taking it later in the day or at the same time as a downer, neither will work properly. i think you had a lucid dream but you need to confirm with your pharmacist if you are supposed to take some of these a certain number of hours apart as those instructions are important to follow. perhaps someone on this site is more familiar with the rest of those medicines and can shed some light

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.