I need help :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I am 21 years old, I am currently feeling stressed, sad, afraid. I have no idea what I have in my penis. My last sexual relationship was 3 months ago with a condom (Condon). And a few months ago I started looking at my penis in case I have something, and I got caught with this. It is dangerous? I do not feel symptoms I would appreciate it if you would help me.image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

These could be tiny sebaceous cysts, if so they are usually harmless and not contagious. Try rubbing castor oil on them and if they either dont clear up or get bigger or bothersome, go see your doctor or the genito urinary clinic.

• Posted

What you tell me is what you confirm what it is ?. Sorry, I do not speak English, I'm talking through a translator. Can you understand me?

• Posted

If you speak spanish - I have translated it below:

no se ve como verrugas, se ve como conductos bloqueados, llamados quistes sebáceos. Pruebe el aceite de ricino durante unos días y luego vaya a ver a su médico o a la clínica.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.