I need help.asap

Posted , 3 users are following.

My brother died i was on kapake for years because of a shoulder injury i went of them then bk on as i felt they helped my grieving so i then stopped then after a minor op was prescribed again and now i abuse because i feel it helps my low mood can someone help me get of these

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Taper off as soon as possible.  It'll kill you emotionally and physically.  Start taking Turmeric Curcumin which will help the inflammation.   Then check on other natural vitamins and herbs which will help with your mood; such as Sam e.  Go on line and research which vitamins and herbs will help.  There are a lot out there.  Good luck and God bless.

• Posted

Hi mate

Listen get your ass to narcotics anonymous asap.. What town are you in ??? I can send you a link or just go online and you can find where tomorrow's meeting is. Tgeres 1-2 every day ... It's the only way and the best way to deal with your issues .. I'm in exactly the same boat. . I lost my mum last year . Had an operation 3 days after her funeral which was successful.. But instead of coming off my meds . (Oxycontin/Oxycondone ice carried on taking them to block out my own pain . Luckily I'm finally addressing my problems but also realise I have a long road ahead to get where I need to be .. Anyway take my advice and you'll be on the right road to recovery .. keep me posted man and good luck .

Rich

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.