I need help getting off Amptriplyne

Posted , 1 user is following.

I been on Ampitriplyne for 9yrs. 50 mg. my doctor up to 75mg dec2nd took 5wks then he put me back on 50.. i have horrible side effects.. feels like my insides are constantly moving all day twitching. brain zaps. muscles breaking down i wobble everytime i walk.. vibrations burning ticking feeling all over.. I think i have nerve damage..my neurologist is doing tests waiting on approval of my mri.. Feel nausea all the time. sick.. tingling like pins needles every where.. Muscles in face are weak all over my body.. Does anyone have advice for me.. of how to get off this stuff.. im scared as hell plus i take a beta blocker to control my heart its scary been to ers doctors nurses dont know whats going on they say oh its anxiety im like no something is causing it i know something isnt right.. i just need advice on what I can do to get off this crap maybe i will feel better

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.