I need help guys

Posted , 3 users are following.

This afternoon I wanted to drive off the end of this planet. i went out for a drive found several places where there was a good drop even down into water benefits of living in Scotland. On the way home there was an accident not mine I might add, but wanted it to be me. I;ve since been sat here crying no not crying sobbing my heart out, I hate myself and my life so much at present I haven't felt this low for a while. I am so alone, lost I just want all this to stop and go away.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Tina Luv, I'm sorry you are hurting so much but please just try and get some sleep and rest, try not to think too much I know its hard I have been in your place many times and still struggle, but you probably have been to this place before and survied because that is the only thing we know, we dont want to be here but in alot of cases we cant leave, its just not our time, I am not sure if you are a christian but they say when your time is up it will be but not before your days are numbered from the day you where born, so just try and keep hold of all the little pleasure's that your dear late husband gave you the trips out, the little smiles, even the little kisses, now I am going to cry too........ sorry but please try and make yourself a nice warm drink and go to bed and try to sleep even if its a little while, and then you have got through today and tomorrow is another day. keep going you can do it, and keep posting but not everywhere because I cant find you...... thinking and praying for you .............
    • Posted

I just can;t think, I can't go to sleep I;m restless, my head's a mess. I can't think about anything good, that's one of my problems with my grieving. I've shut all the doors and don't want to open them. I hate myself for that too. 
  • Posted

Hi Tina... I don't have anything inspirational to tell you, I just want to say that I feel the same way most days and if I could, I'd give you the biggest hug. There's just nobody around to do that, is there? Nobody who has any clue just how lonely and painful it is being locked up in your own head - the ultimate prison, isn't it.

All I can offer is just that small thing - I'm here, too. I think there's many of us. I know, it hardly takes the edge off the pain to know there's so much of it around, but I know how you're feeling and I know how hard and bitter it is. It comes down to getting through moments - to hell with 'one day at a time,' it's more like 'one minute,' you know? Seize on even the tiniest thing that gives you some relief - I know that doesn't sound healthy in all cases - but let's face it, when it's a question of survival, if a fag and several coffees and maybe a family sized portion of sticky toffee pudding gets you even half an hour through the worst nights, then so be it. Just the smallest distractions. Minute to minute. The stupidest old comforting movie that makes no sense to anyone but you, you know? Stick it on and try your hardest not to think. Treat yourself to something - anything - something that you enjoy that will make you feel even a tiny bit better. Do something for you! I can tell you're a good person - it's the law of the world that pain like this seems to hit more good people than bad, so you deserve to give yourself a break if you possibly can.

Just try to breathe. Minute to minute. Distractions. Any comfort you can grab. Take it, please. And know that you're not alone in how you feel.

Like I said, wish I could give you a hug. Hang in there, Tina.

• Posted

Hi your first paragraph is so true, it's those reasuring hugs that I miss so much they just make the whole world just go away. No one can replace that feeling. 

I;ve tried so hard to do things just for me I thought I was doing ok but my world has come crashing down big time.

I know there are plenty of people out there that have had a harder time than me but I can't do it anymore at least not today.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it made me smile about the sticky toffee pudding I don't like them but chocolate cheesecake that;s a different story.

At least i'm breathing I suppose. Thanks again. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.