i need help! is this a boil or pimple or cyst?! please someone tell me

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimage

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Looks like a boil to me!

• Posted

Yes, in my opinion i would leave it alone. If you want to try and get rid of it try a warm compress but thats about it. You can also try using a safe antibacterial soap just on that area and not letting it go inside your vag. Dont freak out and if for some reason it doesnt go away in about a month or so just go see a Doctor. Im sure youre fine though. Hope this helps. 😃

• Edited

I had the same thing just now and almost at the same spot. Probably (and in my opinion) it's an ingrow so under the skin there's an inflammation. It's hurt when you little touch it, right?

Mine was very big yesterday but I used a cream on it which is good for inflammation and now barely seems but still hurt though. I think we should wait until it's healing well, try to wear a loosy lingerie so it won't be irritated and don't bother it by keep touching it, let her healing itself. : ) if it won't disappear within two-four weeks, you may should check it with a doctor.

• Posted

thats what i was thinking ! yes it hurts a little when touched but other than that it doesnt bother me ! i tried putting a warm compress on it and it seems to be working hope yours heals as well 😃)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.