I need help !!!! Is this HPV warts ??????

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’m stressing out about this that sometimes I can spend bloody hours just by looking at this thing on my mon pubis area asking myself wth this is. I have booked an appointment with the doctor but I can only see them on 15th June sad...

i didn’t have this issue before until I started seeing this guy, note: we were a couple for months and we did unprotected sex because I trusted him(stupidly). I tend to have an itch down there sometimes which I dismissed because I tend to have yeast infection and BV which will go away by it’s own self and sometimes comes back again. Anyway we broke up and recently the itch has been coming back and bothering me so I used my phone camera to get a good look and there were small bumps that’s flesh coloured sad it’s not big and obvious though. You really have to look closely, anyway it itches from time to time and sometimes when I scratch it, it bleeds a little and stings pretty bad when I go take a shower or bath (it just hurts whenever it comes in contact with water or soap or when I pee). It’s slightly above my clit area and I have also noticed dry flaky skin around the area. I have no idea what it is but I googled and it just looks like HPV. I’m afraid it might be something worst sad  .......

if someone has experienced something similar or seen this before, I need your help. The image is below ... and pardon me, it’s not very nice to look at as I didn’t shave when I took the pictures

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You may also look into vestibular Papillomitosis
  • Posted

That definitely looks like hpv 
  • Posted

If you confirm it is HPV, this would be a low risk strain and can be treated with topical treatments. At some point your body should suppress the virus and they won’t come back. This is really common, much more than you may know.

Also, look into the supplement AHCC,  that will boosts your immune system and helps fight the virus. A lot of clinical studies on it. 

• Posted

Yeah I went to the doctor earlier than the appointment and yeah, it’s HPV warts but I got it fixed (got a quick surgical removal but I forgot the name of it, got it burnt off) and also got the vaccine to prevent more warts that can cause cervical cancer in the future and Thanks. I’ll look up the supplement! Would be good for me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.