I need help please

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been sick for the pass 9 month's with acid reflux grumbling abdomen feels like a tornado chest pain diarrhea, one side back head and neck pain, sore throat, headache in oneside, discomfort swallowing saliva, irregular period joints pain ,burping, indigestion, acid refreflux unintentional weight loss ,clucking ears under right breastbone pain, diarrhea like water very black i don't know what to do somebody please help😭😭😭😭

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you told a doctor about your unusual set of symptoms?
  • Posted

Hun your symptoms are all over the place. Make an appointment with your doctor for a complete physical and let them begin to rule things out. The threat and stomach is one thing, but ears and joint pain throws me even as an RN. People can sit here and speculate all day long. But you need to see a good Dr. for a workup. Good luck!

DJRN

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.