I NEED HELP please (picture)

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had this kind of discharge for a few months now. It does not itch nor cause pain, and it's not smelly. Sometimes it has a kind of acid smell but I've had this odour all my life and it's not very intense. I went to the doctor three times, firstly she gave me capsules to insert in my vagina and they helped until the moment the treatment stopped. I went back to the gyno and she took a test but everything came back normal. Sometimes the discharge gets better, but at some point of the month it comes out like this: whitish and with little things. I am going crazy, its so uncomfortable and I am always thinking about it. My doctor seems to don't have any answer for me, she always ask me if It itches or If I have pain while doing something like sitting, peeing, wiping or having sex and the answer is always no. I want it to be over so bad. I use cotton underwear, and when I have sex i'm always protected. I really need help because I feel sad and lost. Does someone have had the same symptoms? image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This looks like a yeast infection to me.

The first time I got it, it looked like this.

• Posted

This looks like a yeast infection to me.

The first time I got it, it looked like this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.