I need Help? Share experiences

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi every one/ Im on week 8-9 on 20 fluoxetine/ week 6 was hard, was 7 was a little bit and I played with my family and watched tv, this week im on low mood, with agitation, spikes of anxiety, loss of apetite, weird tohougths, what happend? I wanna give up. is it normal? im very worry now about this medicine. some experiences?

Really I will apreciated your comments

Greetings from Guatemala

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Victor

I am on week 25 and can tell you that what you are experiencing is very normal. There are ups and downs during the recovery, its medications trying to balance in your body. You will feel some days or weeks good and than bad, and than good again. But those bad, low days or week will become weaker and less intense and good days will get longer and better:)

Please don't give up, its hard journey but you will get there, it needs time, a lot of time. Be patient, and when you have bad day just remind yourself it is only temporary and thats how medication work.

If you need to talk any time - i am here 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.