I need help what’s these rashes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, i can see some rash on my arms and under my belly after covid-19 i just want to know what kinda of rash they are hiv rash or they arent or bec of covid-19

i had protecd sex it might i infect to hiv and these rash its bec of hiv , i dont have any hiv sign like fever headache and etc,

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Hi Drew, if you could read my post before yours. Covid can cause all sorts of skin conditions, best to get a skin biopsy. Covid can cause mass cell activation leading to mastocytosis . I have had similar to you from July, I am waiting on a skin biopsy. I hope you get it sorted, it is very debilitating.

wishing you all the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.